Who do Wildcats fans want as the next Arizona basketball coach?

WILD · 939

Poll

Who do Wildcat fans want as the next Arizona basketball coach?

Damon Stoudamire
7 (16.7%)
Josh Pastner
3 (7.1%)
Miles Simon
4 (9.5%)
Tommy Lloyd
13 (31%)
Other
15 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Offline Johnny-bravo

• Supporter
  • Tell All Fellow UofA Fans To Check Out PlayersProgramU
JET !  ...or Scott Drew!

Offline KansasCityCats

• BTFD
Honestly don't care I've done caring about UA sports in general if Robbins and Heake are in charge... I can't do it

They have completely jacked up the men's basketball situation...but women's ball is solid and the Fisch hire will be intriguing to see whether the program can develop.

If Robbins/Heeke get Walton, Musselman, Oats, etc...we'll forget all about the poor timing of the firing.  If we end up with a desperation hire or "interim" situation, it will get ugly.

Offline KansasCityCats

• BTFD
BTW...would Jordan Brown remain on the roster if Musselman were hired?  That would be an interesting situation...

Online Aokay

• BEARDOWN
I no longer care. Should Adoph Rupp rise from the dead and accept the position I still wouldn't spend a moment of my time following the foibles of Arizona basketball.

F--k Heeke and Robbins, a pair of incompetents if ever there was one.

Change of mind . . . I want Ben Lindsey back. It it wasn't for him, Lute Olson might never have come to the desert.

It's a great day to be alive!

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Players Program U

Offline AZip

• Beat assu
Many do not like this, but there is one person that exudes Red and Blue from his veins...one person that wants the U of A to succeed, one person that will give his all.....and he doesn't need to put his face in front of the camera anymore. He has gotten to where he has wanted to be. COme on folks, stop hating Josh...he did the impossible. He beat Puke twice and went on to win the ACC....he has been successful. Note...he never lost a game at the U of A

AZip

Offline KansasCityCats

• BTFD
I have mixed emotions. Josh is one of the biggest Arizona fans.

On the other hand, he was handed the keys to the car at Memphis and drove into a dead end. Cal gave him everything and the Tigers became irrelevant under his watch.

That doesnt mean he would fail in Tucson. Great recruiter and bright basketball mind...

Online PacSouthwest

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
Luke is the only former AZ player that should get a look right now.
Walton already said he is not interested.

Online PacSouthwest

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
he only guy that make sense and is on par with Miller won't come. Arizona is a downgrade for Musselman. Muss has a good thing going at Arkansas right now. They are poised for another deep run in the tourney next year. The other are a huge downgrade, but unfortunately the administration put themselves in a position where they will have to reach for someone and hope it pans out.

Online PacSouthwest

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
BTW...would Jordan Brown remain on the roster if Musselman were hired?  That would be an interesting situation...
Who cares. You trade Musselman for Brown every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Plus, some players will follow the new coach to Arizona.

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal