2022 4🌟 Dylan Anderson has picked up a crystal ball prediction for Arizona

WILDSIZZLE · 482

Offline WILDSIZZLE

• Administrator
    • Players Program U

https://247sports.com/Player/Dylan-Anderson-46056354/

Online KansasCityCats

• BTFD
Hell yes.  Was Channing Frye the last highly touted Center out of the state of Arizona? 

Perhaps Michael Humphrey or Greg Smith counted.  Regardless, this would be a HUGE commitment if he chose the Cats.  Go get him, Miller!

Offline arxpert

• BEARDOWN
This would be VERY good if Miller can land Mr. Anderson. Keep us posted.

Offline DANI3L - (DT4)

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
Hell yes.  Was Channing Frye the last highly touted Center out of the state of Arizona? 

Perhaps Michael Humphrey or Greg Smith counted.  Regardless, this would be a HUGE commitment if he chose the Cats.  Go get him, Miller!

(cough)Ayton(cough)

I guess it depends on how you define "out of Arizona". Does it mean born or raised in the state but attend finished High School outside of state (Nick Johnson, Marvin Bagley), attend all of high school in AZ (Dalen Terry) , or born outside of the state and finished high school in Arizona (Ayton).

Online KansasCityCats

• BTFD
Nah, the "true" Arizona kids that were raised in-state...or at least played "non-prep" high school ball.

The Bagley family is full of transients that can't stay in the same place for a 12 month period.  If Dylan could be another Channing Frye...I'd be ecstatic!

Offline DANI3L - (DT4)

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
Nah, the "true" Arizona kids that were raised in-state...or at least played "non-prep" high school ball.

The Bagley family is full of transients that can't stay in the same place for a 12 month period.  If Dylan could be another Channing Frye...I'd be ecstatic!

The Bagley family were not "transients" until Marvin's Junior/Senior year. Marvin was born and raised in Tempe. Was an outstanding Freshman at Corona Del Sol (with Barcello as his PG). Then to get better competition he joined Phoenix's Hillcrest Prep for his Sophmore year. It was not until that point his dad (which is another strory) took Marvin and left AZ and went to CA where he sat out a year and played one year at Sierra Canyon.  I don't think that is considered a transient.  I would think Marvin is "TRUE" Arizona kid. 

Online KansasCityCats

• BTFD
Fair enough.  I never followed the Bagley family until they started high school.  3 schools (not including their homeschool period) seemed like a lot over a 3 year period.

I know it isn't the kids' faults that they ran off to California.  Seems sketchy that they were ineligible for academic AND athletic reasons during high school, "graduated" early, upgraded to a high end home and somehow became academically eligible to play at Dook. 

Glad that "clean" Coach K ensured that he was in good hands, without breaking any NCAA rules!

Seriously though...I was considering the Bagleys to be Power Forwards because they're unbelievably athletic/talented frontcourt players that can shoot from the outside at the next level.  They dominated the paint in high school but played all over the court in College because they could.  Lute never let Channing Frye play along the perimeter at Arizona & he was one of the few true great Centers to come from the state of Arizona.

Dylan Anderson is versatile enough to handle the ball.  He's a great passer and has a smooth jumper, but (similar to Channing) is more comfortable around the basket.  Would love to see him in an Arizona uniform!

Offline Jdmarti

• Tell All Fellow UofA Fans To Check Out PlayersProgramU
I hope arizona can land anderson .
The only thing is the guy now that crystalballed anderson to arizona now has downgraded the crystalball to a low now removing the high
He must not be as confident as he once thought.

Offline arxpert

• BEARDOWN
Wondering if this is another Jeff Withey situation.

Offline Surgeon

• Don't forget to add an Avatar pic to your profile.
Wondering if this is another Jeff Withey situation.

How so?

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal