Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2020 6'8 4-Star Tibet Gorener has committed to Arizona!  (Read 1654 times)

Offline WILDSIZZLE

• Administrator
    • Players Program U
2020 6'8 4-Star Tibet Gorener has committed to Arizona!
« on: April 27, 2020, 10:00:03 PM »

2020 6'8 4-Star Tibet Gorener has committed to Arizona!

Miller finally landed a shooter with great length. He's played the last 2 years in the USA playing high school ball in Cali, so he won't have to make a huge adjustment in playing style. A 6'8 versatile F is exactly what we were missing on the current roster. Solid pickup for Arizona!

"I committed to Arizona," Gorener said. "It's a great opportunity for me. I have a great relationship with the coaches and I fit their style. Their goals and my goals align. I'm really excited."

“Basketball IQ, good feel, energy, getting up and down the court and creating for myself for others,” he told 247Sports. “I feel like coach (Sean) Miller is going to help me get my defense a lot better and get me a lot stronger.”

BEARDOWN!
Read more below

Tibet's highlights

Offline WILDSIZZLE

• Administrator
    • Players Program U
Re: 2020 6'8 4-Star Tibet Gorener has committed to Arizona!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 10:36:48 PM »

Offline Little George

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 01:47:45 AM »
Thoughts so

Online Johnny-bravo

• Supporter
  • Tell All Fellow UofA Fans To Check Out PlayersProgramU
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »
Welcome Tibet!  Good choice!

Offline jumpinjohnny

• Supporter
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 01:07:51 PM »
The mark of a really good shooter is his or her release. The Tibetin One has a perfect release/follow through. He looks athletic and seems to have good handles. I like him already. This group of incomers has grabbed my attention, made me interested in the program moving forward. I like what I see.
Read em and weep

Online Jdmarti

• Tell All Fellow UofA Fans To Check Out PlayersProgramU
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 06:42:28 PM »
We won't  know for sure what we are getting but he looks good an he can shoot the ball which this team desperately needs   atleast now you can say you have tibet an kerr for shooting an hopefully  Baker can get more consistent shooting from 3 he was very streaky last  year kinda like Dylan smith that's who he reminded  me of as far as shooting goes overall that's a good pickup I also like that tibet can play the 3 an 4  though he will have  to get stronger.   tibet has already  got me on his side  for commiting when he did I was really upset  that Walton  committed to unc after all those months of Arizona  supposedly  leading an he dumps for unc the point is tibet changed my mood with the commitment  thanks tibet welcome.

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal