Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FBI Scandal News Articles Mega Thread, Post/Read All Related Articles Here  (Read 70371 times)

Offline WILDSIZZLE

• Administrator
    • Players Program U
Louisville gets there NOA. They have 3 months to respond. Should be a minimum 1 year tourney ban, but could be more. Keep in mind Louisville is currently on probation.

Online Jdmarti

• Tell All Fellow UofA Fans To Check Out PlayersProgramU
I hope the ncaa hurts up with our accusations  its hurting recruiting  let's go.

Offline Little George

• Global Moderator
The NCAA can eat crap.

Offline Seansbiggestfan

• Supporter
  • Don't forget to add an Avatar pic to your profile.
Just saw that the NCAA just responded to the Kansas rebuttal. ?s=20

Online KansasCityCats

• BTFD
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29271617/oklahoma-state-given-1-year-ncaa-tournament-ban

Oklahoma State can kick off the "punishment festivities".  Book reportedly took less money than Evans...and he wasn't tied to two programs with allegations (South Carolina and OSU).  I'm still optimistic that Probation will be our only slap on the wrist.  Perhaps we'll find out soon...

Offline PacSouthwest

• BEARDOWN
I think they just did not want the NCAA to see the lack of effort they put into it. I think it is funny that an FBI agent comes to you and lies about who he is and or his purpose to catch you in a lie and then prosecutes you for lying to him. Just a total sham organization anymore.
Michael Flynn would agree.

Offline PacSouthwest

• BEARDOWN
Yes, but regardless of video evidence, Gassnola admitted to his involvement in multiple bribery scandals.

Book was caught with $15K, which is nothing compared to the adidas deals that were discussed in the article.

Ridiculous that he won’t serve hard time.

Tanya McDowell got 5 yrs for sending her son to the wrong school district & Kelley Williams-Bolar got 3 years $30k fine for sending her daughter to the wrong school district...Felicity Huffman gets 14 DAYS...

14 days...

Guess  Thomas "T.J." Gassnola's race...(He's NOT a POC)...

IF you doubt there is such a thing as white privilege you've never examined the court system and looked at the hard cold data.
Liberal white elite privilege more like it. Race is not the problem; Political affiliation and wealth is the reason she received a light sentence.

Offline jumpinjohnny

• Supporter
I think they just did not want the NCAA to see the lack of effort they put into it. I think it is funny that an FBI agent comes to you and lies about who he is and or his purpose to catch you in a lie and then prosecutes you for lying to him. Just a total sham organization anymore.
Michael Flynn would agree.

Bingo!
Read em and weep

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal