OOB PLAY and Miller sucks

Started by AZip, January 25, 2020, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZip

Am I blind..but in reviewing the OOB they gave it to assu..wtf..it was hit last by assu not Zeke.....this was a very sad game. Why didn't HAZZARD play?? Why keep an inept player in the whole game and then let him have the last play of the game....when it was obvious he wasn't even playing like a high schooler. Never seen such a poor showing by Green. Coach Miller...you lost this game because you haven't a clue how to finsih a game...or make any changes to help our team win. You embarrassed the University and it's fans. Time for you to go PHUK I ********PHUK u Miller
A Z i p

AZip

Miller's post game talk was sad...he didn't blame himself..what an assholer
A Z i p

KansasCityCats

Unfortunately, it looked like Zeke touched it last with his fingertips.  That could have changed the outcome, but I appreciate the fact that he was hustling for another rebound.

It's not all on Miller last night.  Nico put up his first (and hopefully ONLY) zero assist game.  He only hit one 2-pointer, which is rare because he is generally tough to defend off the dribble with floaters, layups, pull-up mid range jumpers, etc.

Baker and Koloko were bad...and they were the only two guys that didn't turn the ball over.  That's enough to define the fact that our players had a bad night.

There were plenty of coaching mistakes but I wouldn't put this all on the staff.

BearDownU - Menu