Would you rather Arizona 🏈 go 8-4 with win VS ASU or 10-2 with loss VS ASU?

Started by WILD, August 20, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UofA fans would you rather Arizona football go 8-4 with a win over ASU or 10-2 with a loss to ASU?

8-4 with a win VS ASU
7 (26.9%)
10-2 with a loss VS ASU
19 (73.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

AZip

Quote from: Liquidated on October 08, 2018, 08:35:25 AM
For me losing to the scum is worse than anything...can't stomach under any circumstances. I'd rather be 1-11 with a  win over them than a 13-1 national champion if that one loss was to ASSwipeU.

OKOK...I hear you and I TOO would never ever want to lose to assu....but.......ah the heck with it. I dont want to play your fantasy. I want a 10 win season and a win over assu...PERIOD!!!!!
A Z i p

Krazyie89

Quote from: AZip on January 08, 2019, 11:27:55 PM
Quote from: Liquidated on October 08, 2018, 08:35:25 AM
For me losing to the scum is worse than anything...can't stomach under any circumstances. I'd rather be 1-11 with a  win over them than a 13-1 national champion if that one loss was to ASSwipeU.

OKOK...I hear you and I TOO would never ever want to lose to assu....but.......ah the heck with it. I dont want to play your fantasy. I want a 10 win season and a win over assu...PERIOD!!!!!

Football is never Guarantee, Predicting of a Ten win season and beating ASU? 2014 was Arizona best season since 98 were they did win Ten game and winning agaisnt ASU.

This upcoming season. Nothing is guarantee whether or not Arizona would somehow win ten game and beating ASU.

AZip

Can we remove this stupid post...there is never a choice...the only choice is:  BEAT ASSU...PERIOD!!!!
A Z i p

DefinitelyNotWiid

I so don't give a flying F about ASU and its fans, 10-2 is a damn fine season. ASU can throw a parade for themselves and the territorial cup for all i care.

Krazyie89

Quote from: DefinitelyNotWiid on June 27, 2019, 01:14:45 PM
I so don't give a flying F about ASU and its fans, 10-2 is a damn fine season. ASU can throw a parade for themselves and the territorial cup for all i care.

So do you care for ASU of whooping UA ass in TCUP because that what going to happen next week.

Little George

Krazyie89

Quote from: Little George on November 24, 2019, 07:28:21 PM
Just be nice to win a damn game sometime.
They might win another game until next season.

This isnt like 2016 were we lost every game except ASU.

This season is completely different.

FOOS

Pretty sure it would take Arizona 2 seasons to get to 8 wins let alone 10......  "JUST WIN BABY !"

jumpinjohnny

Quote from: FOOS on May 15, 2020, 08:30:49 AM
Pretty sure it would take Arizona 2 seasons to get to 8 wins let alone 10......  "JUST WIN BABY !"

That's taking the optimistic approach.

BearDownU - Menu