Is there election meddling going on?

Started by WILD, November 04, 2020, 04:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bkatt

Quote from: ichi on November 30, 2020, 05:06:30 PM
Quote from: Bkatt on November 30, 2020, 04:49:47 PM
If you say so Mr. Magoo

when you have facts pound the facts, when you have the law pound the law, when you have neither pound the table

I must be blind since I disagree with you?

again, present the evidence or GTFO

The evidence is being presented now and more evidence will be presented in the upcoming days...

ichi

Quote from: GoCatZ on November 30, 2020, 04:57:33 PM
Mail in ballots coming in at 97% of 143K total ballots for one of the 2 main candidates is not possible especially IN FOUR DIFFERENT STATES!!!

Can you for one second just entertain the idea that this could've been fraudulent activity?

I have, its too important not to consider and evaluate

it did not happen, don cannot face the reality that he failed to unite the country behind him, and so he lashes out blindly, impotently, against the greatest democratic system in the world

and you lap it up

he wants to retain control over the GOP and over you so you will continue to help make the hurt of losing go away, unfortunately his ambition, greed, and lack of respect for our country's institutions can never be satisfied

present the evidence or GTFO
"Firing Sean Miller was just the spark this team needed." - CactusCat

GoCatZ

Maybe you're right and the mail in ballots just happened to be almost all for Biden, but it's more likely than not that there's something fishy going on. LG is right we are entitled to our opinions.

I'm basing mine on mathematical possibilities. This is not possible.

Funny thing is if you google anything about election fraud your bombarded with fact checking and debunking. That's not weird or bias right? It's down right scary if you ask me.

GoCatZ

Quote from: ichi on November 30, 2020, 05:11:39 PM
Mail in ballots coming in at 97% of 143K total ballots for one of the 2 main candidates is not possible especially IN FOUR DIFFERENT STATES!!!

Can you for one second just entertain the idea that this could've been fraudulent activity?

it did not happen, don cannot face the reality that he failed to unite the country behind him, and so he lashes out blindly, impotently, against the greatest democratic system in the world

and you lap it up

he wants to retain control over the GOP and over you so you will continue to help make the hurt of losing go away, unfortunately his ambition, greed, and lack of respect for our country's institutions can never be satisfied

When you say it did not happen can you show me how you came to that conclusion after evaluating?

ichi

I paid attention, before the election I knew about mail-in ballots, historic voting patterns, polls, don's line about how everything is rigged
then I watched the election unfold as I had expected, when I went to bed I knew it would be much closer when I awoke
I watched as responsible American officials of both parties explained the process and results
I watched as don acted exactly as predicted, holed up and spitting lawyers at everyone
I watched as court after court dismissed ever-more-wild claims
I watched as each affadavit was explained away, most were ridiculous and showed a basic lack of understanding of the system, others were just batshit crazy
I watched as good people of both parties, across the Nation, stood up for the right thing at the cost of their political careers, and death threats for doing their job
I watched as the propaganda machine fired up, spreading lies and rumors and conspiracy theories that make no sense

For a many years on my job I was routinely faced with a choice - do I send these guys to the front or to staging, and I learned to be a quick judge of character.

So, to answer your question, I paid attention and used my brain, no different than anybody

Little George

Quote from: ichi on November 30, 2020, 05:11:39 PM

and you lap it up

The GOP is all but dead. Evidence is in the form of Affidavits. And the courts have not even looked at most of the stuff presented because the judges that threw stuff out were Dem appointed judges that do not honor the process of the law as dictated by the Constitution. Like the retard judge that refused to release the Flynn case. I am not sure what you have looked at for sure, but it is NOT what most of America was watching during the Penn and AZ hearings. Very similar stuff in Michigan tomorrow. The certification today will not stand as the law was not followed. We need to truly evaluate the counts and eliminate any illegal ballots. It all well be too much corruption to even fix and therefore the certification will not stand and the legislature would then decide how the state of Arizona falls. Similar situation in Penn and MI. Wisconsin also has problems and will be following. Georgia is has some really bad situations arising and look for that state to also turn to the legislators to decide. Nevada is another story. Bad story!

The big thing I want to point out here is that NONE of your debunked stuff you are spouting is true. When it is clearly not valid, I think most Americans will accept it and move on. That is what conservative people typically do. Like I said earlier, it is not Trump followers or conservatives burning, rioting, looting, and killing. Your position you are standing on is purely one sided with out a clue of what the other side is representing. The "My way or the highway" approach is old. If you do have a clue then your situation in your speech here is corruptly twisted. Your opinion is valued as is everyone's, but please consider that your opinion may be in the majority, or in the minority here. Most conservative choose not to engage because they respect other peoples opinions and do not want to be a part of the conflict so they say nothing at all. Why many will get off line immediately when politics come up in the Shout Box. Please continue to post your thoughts, but remember that others do not always agree with you and we are trying to be respectful of you. Please return the respect.

ichi

QuoteAnd the courts have not even looked at most of the stuff presented because the judges that threw stuff out were Dem appointed judges that do not honor the process of the law as dictated by the Constitution.

this is simply not true

that's as respectful as I can be

KansasCityCats

If/when statistics and evidence from independently operated websites are proven to be accurate, they will absolutely be used in court.

Until then, keep taking the click bait.

Bkatt

More evidence presented. This time now in Michigan:

FOOS

Quote from: Bkatt on December 01, 2020, 09:03:26 AM
More evidence presented. This time now in Michigan:

So far - nothing but a regurgitation of what Trump is claiming.  It's over

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu