WILD

mvpreed2

4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

DANI3L - (DT4)

Deb

I think Mark Lyons went to Brewster Academy too. If he's anything like him, I'm all for it.

Dryheat

I watched video of him and he is a beast defensively. Miller's type of recruit. Might be a good perimeter defender for Miller.

KansasCityCats

Quote from: Deb on October 21, 2020, 10:48:00 AM
I think Mark Lyons went to Brewster Academy too. If he's anything like him, I'm all for it.

So did Emmanuel Negedu.  Let's stick with the Lyons comp :)

DANI3L - (DT4)

Jdmarti

It's crazy to think that Arizona  just offered him an  they are leading already usually you have to makeup ground with a recruit  I wonder if Arizona  had already been commuting with him or if not maybe he is a fan or something  like that.

Either way I would like to see him in a Arizona  uniform someone on current  team must have told Miller they were leaving after year if Arizona  lands dezonie,nowell,holmes, plus they already have Simpson, that would put them 2 over so 2  would have to leave probably  a big an a wing.

Jdmarti

Arizona  seems like they may be looking at taking 4 players right now I would not be surprised  if it does not turn into 5 with maybe another  big. I think it is possible  tubelis,j brown have big years an leave just my opinon.

mvpreed2

Am I the only one that Shane reminds of a Kevin Parrom 2.0?
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

FOOS

Jdmarti

I would be happy if shane was anything  like parrom  he is one of my favorite  former wildcats 
Parrom did so many things to help the team win he was a glue guy.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu