Tyty Washington 6'3 4-Star 2021 PG has Arizona in his top 6!

Started by WILD, April 17, 2021, 06:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

Between Dalen and PPU...I think we have a pretty good shot.

WILD

"It's my hometown; only like an hour and a half away from home, and I speak to Coach Tommy Lloyd at least twice a day on FaceTime," Washington told SI. "He's really coming hard and letting me know that he wants me to come there and be the point guard. He's really passionate. Just seeing how they ran the offense at Gonzaga and how free flowing it was is attractive to me. I love the way he used Jalen Suggs because me and Jalen have a lot of similarities in our games."

See full article below
https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketball/2021/4/22/22398185/tyty-washington-arizona-wildcats-basketball-recruiting-2021-predictions-point-guard-kentuckk

Jdmarti

It seems like we have a great shot at landing ty ty I hope its us  I fear Kentucky  an Kansas, Kentucky  as they are great at   recruiting   period. But Kentucky  has Hickman   who I was hoping Arizona  would land.
Not sure about who Kansas has at pg.
Baylor probably  needs  a pg.
We will have to wait it out.

WILD

WILD

Jdmarti

I hope lloyd locks up ty ty  with him being  on campus  even though  they can't  have contact.

WILD

I'm hearing TyTy is down to Arizona vs Kansas. Zona with the edge right now.

WILD

Tyty Washington is with Dalen Terry, Ben Mathurin, Kerr, Koloko, and Tibet. Fans at the game are telling TyTy to come to UofA. Nice!

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu