The Arizona Football 2021 schedule is out with 11 games total!

Started by WILD, March 02, 2021, 07:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

The Arizona Football 2021 schedule is out with 11 games total!

Arizona's 2021 Football Schedule
Sept 4: BYU (in Las Vegas)
Sept 11: San Diego State
Sept 18: NAU
Sept 25: @ Oregon
Oct 2: Bye week
Oct 9: UCLA
Oct 16: @ Colorado
Oct 22: UW Friday
Oct 30: @ USC
Nov 6: Cal
Nov 13: Utah
Nov 19: @ WSU Friday
Nov 27: @ ASU

Arizona opens the season in Las Vegas against BYU, which went 11-1 last year and finished 11th in the AP Top 25. The Wildcats then open Pac-12 play in arguably the toughest venue in the league at Oregon. Jedd Fisch and the Wildcats will be put to the test early.

https://twitter.com/ArizonaFBall/status/1366787885664407553

Little George

There are no games that are not winnable, but really we could win up to eight games with a little luck. I will stick with my over on the 2.5 and say four wins.

Krazyie89

Sept 4: BYU (in Las Vegas) L
Sept 11: San Diego State Toss up
Sept 18: NAU W
Sept 25: @ Oregon Toss up
Oct 2: Bye week
Oct 9: UCLA W
Oct 16: @ Colorado W
Oct 22: UW Friday W
Oct 30: @ USC L
Nov 6: Cal W
Nov 13: Utah L
Nov 19: @ WSU Friday W
Nov 27: @ ASU W

I'm predict 7 wins at best depending how much I haven't been following the team during the off season.  This team went 1-11 last season and i better hope all those good recruiting by the coaching staff was worth it.

arxpert

Quote from: Little George on August 12, 2021, 08:25:00 PM
There are no games that are not winnable, but really we could win up to eight games with a little luck. I will stick with my over on the 2.5 and say four wins.

Not at all sure why this comment was posted on a year later, but LOL....

Little George

Quote from: arxpert on August 17, 2022, 10:28:37 PM
Quote from: Little George on August 12, 2021, 08:25:00 PM

Not at all sure why this comment was posted on a year later, but LOL....

This was last year yes. We were very close on several games last year where we fell short. Nobody would have guessed so many injuries across the board, but especially at key spots. The truth is we are a much different team this year. However we could still see the same result if we have that many injuries. OL is thin. We used 4 QBs last year. We would be back where we were. I saw a writer say 7 wins this year. Could happen, but the ball has to bounce our way for a change. No or at least very few injuries.

Bear Down!

CactusCat

Over the past 2½ seasons, Arizona is 1-21. That's the worst record of any Power 5 school.
"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

Little George

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu