Dickie V is at it again with constant tweets calling for Miller's head

Started by WILD, February 06, 2019, 09:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

Maybe Dukie V will take a day off tweeting in broken English so he can cry about his poor Rays.

Never cared much for the dodgers, but this inspired me to go against TB...in a sport that has slowly faded into the abyss.

WILD

KansasCityCats

Whatever. Miller will be winning titles while Dukie V is long gone.

GoCatZ

Quote from: WILDSIZZLE on March 08, 2021, 09:48:52 PM
You see this @GoCatZ?

Vitale wants Pitino to coach at Arizona if Miller is fired. He's trying everything he can to make it happen.

JustCatCrazy

Quote from: GoCatZ on March 08, 2021, 10:03:44 PM
Quote from: WILDSIZZLE on March 08, 2021, 09:48:52 PM
You see this @GoCatZ ?

Vitale wants Pitino to coach at Arizona if Miller is fired. He's trying everything he can to make it happen.

My theory is that Vitale blames Miller, in some fashion, either real or imagined, as having helped expose Pitino many illegalities, which led to Pitino's firing and shaming.

Calipari and Miller are close, they do not like Pitino. Mack, Miller's associate head coach at Xavier, was hired as coach at Louisville once Pitino left.

I know, I know. Quite a theory, but stranger things have happened.

Vitale really took after Miller immediately after Ayton ESPN stuff came out. For no apparent reason. There is bad blood there, and I think it leads through Pitino.

KansasCityCats

That's what we need...a 70 year old coach that was CAUGHT by the NCAA recruiting violations AND a sex scandal.

What could go wrong?

FOOS

KansasCityCats

Bump...because we may not have to hear this biased "Dick" call games for much longer (or negatively tweet towards fanbases not named Dook).

BearDownU - Menu