To those supporting Joe Biden

Started by Little George, October 15, 2020, 09:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little George

Joe Biden is one of the most corrupt figures in America today.
Clintons, Obamas, Bush's, Bidens, and many others are as corrupt as they can be.
Human trafficing. Why they want open borders and why the Cartels received weapons by Obama in Fast and Furious.
Supporting Osama Bin Laden and he IS still alive! Why the billions, including cash to Iran? Because Iran is hiding Bin Laden and US tax payer $$$ supporting him. Iran was going to out Obama if he did not pay them blackmail money.
Bengazi? Failed arms deal with Al Queda and the diplomat knew too much so he was left to die.
Corruption in Ukraine? Yes Biden's family made millions from that. Biden knew it all.
Russian Collusion? Totally fabricated about Trump, but the Clintons were in neck deep. Why the Clinton foundation funded the Hypersonic missle stuff in Russia and Uranium sold to Russia under Obama and Clinton. Bill getting half a million to speak 20 minutes in Russia was no joke. The reral collusion was with the DNC and Clintons.
China Joe? Yes, Joe was involved in it. Selling American businesses under the bus.

Lots of proof finally coming out.

Those denying this simply DO NOT KNOW, or are part of the corruption.

Just what I know, and America NEEDS to know now!

Things are about to get ugly.

itsamallet9

haha but Trump is an angel with zero fingers in zero pies!
It is funny to think the Trump supporters think the left care about Biden at all. He is a JOKE, but what choice is there? He is running against a global disaster!

Dryheat

Biden is a dementia ridden geriatric, that shouldn't be in charge of anything, let alone be consider for president. The Democratic Party is so corrupt they have no other choice. Sadly this is what the US has offer. Can't wait for the election to be done, so everyone can move on. 

Little George

No he is not, but Biden has a lifetime of corruption in the government. What ever Trump is, it does NOT excuse 45 plus years of corruption and lies! In comparson, Trump is at least Pro-American!
If you research anything Non-main stream media you will find enough stuff to make you sick.
From Bengazi to the elimination of Seal Team 6. He and Hillory are guilty of MURDER!
Obama hiding things with Iran and both Hillory and Joe in on it, giving Billions $$$$$$ to a know killer of Americans.
There is much more and why his new name is quid pro Joe. Taking millions from Russia, Ukraine, and China. His other name is China Joe for a reason.
He was in on the FAKE investigation of the Trump campaign. Spying on American citizens. That should bother you and everyone.

You and others can blindly follow or actually look into what really happened. You are free to support whoever you want. What you are not free to do is to opt out of the consequences once you have made your choices.
I won't condemn you or anyone for choosing for yourselves, for now that is the American way. I will however be there to remind everyone of their choices if I hear anyone crying about how bad things get!
Ignorance is bliss as long as we have Trump to blame, or the next person that comes along.

Little George

FBI spent Millions of $$$$$ and found nothing on Trump.

3 years and millions. Actually longer than that, but we will call it 3 years.

Everyone shits themselves the minute we suggest looking at a democrat for any misdeed. Ever wonder why? Now I am NOT saying it is just democrats. McCain and many other Repulicans are also involved. Trump is just NOT one of them. I personally was never a fan of Trump, but the crimes being committed by our government need to be addressed. Trump is our best option to get that stuff out.

Everything I have posted has a story and documents to back that story.
Facts are Truth, and it will all be out soon. Think twice before you side with the corruption.

Dryheat

LG- I'm agreeing with you. I well aware of everything you stated and probably more.

Little George

Quote from: Dryheat on October 16, 2020, 12:10:24 PM
LG- I'm agreeing with you. I well aware of everything you stated and probably more.

Thank Dryheat!

There are more documents already out on this than the FBI could generate in three years and 35 million dollars of digging for anything on Trump. Funny how that works.

Jdmarti

You mean joke Biden  that's what I call him.

Johnny-bravo

Why post this crap?  In a basketball forum? 

Johnny-bravo

Biden is a bland sane honest candidate.  Trump is a narcissistic liar who only cares about Trump.  Trump truly is unhinged.  If you have any ties to any of his senior staff ( which I do), you'd know this to be true.

Voting for Trump is choosing between good and evil and choosing evil.  The man sows division every chance he gets.  He rapes the country in his business operations (not paying taxes), uses the DOJ as his own private law firm to punish his perceived enemies, and spreads lies and crap like the qanon shit then won't even acknowledge it.  "Stand down and stand by" he tells is racist thugs. 

Claims to have bone Spurs to avoid serving and attacks fallen soldiers like John MCain as losers.  I worked for McCain.  He was a decent and honest man.  Cozies up to Putin and  Won't even mention bounties Putin placed on American soldiers heads.

Totally fucked up the covid response.  Shoulda shut flights to Europe,not leave loopholes, mobilized ventilators to help in early days and exercised the power Congress gave him to order production of masks and other ppe plus ventilators on day one.  Shoulda coordinated acquisition of ppe for states instead of having everyone go it alone and outbid one another for limited supplies.  Should lead by example with masks and not lie to us.

Since you asked.

BearDownU - Menu