Arizona has offered larger than life 2021 6'10 PF/C Nathan Bittle

Started by WILD, September 12, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ichi

To Oregon

he was always headed to Oregon, seems like the other options were just dressing
"Firing Sean Miller was just the spark this team needed." - CactusCat

mvpreed2

The notion of elite prospects staying close to home is something that I believe is going to continue until this pandemic has "completely" gone, which in my opinion might not be until sometime in 2021 calendar year.
This trend might have a hit on our recruiting until the 2022 recruiting class.

As for Bittle (and Gregg), congrats on their decision, but around March, we all thought we had a decent shot with the both of them.
Gonzaga and Oregon landed two of the best in the Northwest and in the nation.
Now we have to figure out which two bigs we are going to targeting to replace the two spots we lost.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Tucsandman

Quote from: mvpreed2 on September 18, 2020, 05:05:12 AM
The notion of elite prospects staying close to home is something that I believe is going to continue until this pandemic has "completely" gone, which in my opinion might not be until sometime in 2021 calendar year.

As for Bittle (and Gregg), congrats on their decision, but around March, we all thought we had a decent shot with the both of them.
Now we have to figure out which two bigs we are going to targeting to replace the two spots we lost.

Hopefully, by then, our NCAA issues will be behind us too.

mvpreed2

Quote from: Tucsandman on September 18, 2020, 02:53:06 PM
Quote from: mvpreed2 on September 18, 2020, 05:05:12 AM

Hopefully, by then, our NCAA issues will be behind us too.
Yeah who knows how long it is going to take when it comes to that.
It seems like they are taking their time going down the ladder of programs.
The question is where do we fall on the scale, and are we high enough to warrant any type of discipline?
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

I never really thought  bittle was going anywhere  else other than Oregon, gregg on the other hand it appeared that he was coming to Arizona  until gonzaga offered so that was a big loss.
IRA lee will graduate  an j.brown  or tubelis  could leave early my guess is Arizona  needs to bring in atleast 2 bigs .
Hopefully  daron holmes, jamarian  sharp the juco kid  who reminds of koloko.

BearDownU - Menu