Athletic article predicts Arizona football will go 0-10

Started by WILD, August 01, 2020, 04:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOOS

let's be honest - Sumlin's teams are worse every year.  0-10 is a bit dramatic - but there's no way we make a bowl. 

Eurozona

I'll just say its possible we could lose every game. The Pac is not that good though. Everyone except Oregon is beatable. I'd wager all our wins come at home. Maybe we scrap for 1 road win at UCLA, Wash, or OSU.
I think the offense will be better and more consistent than last year. It all depends how the defense comes together under new coordinators.

AZip

10 games minus UW.  I say we beat USC....assu....CAL....TREES....OSU....fucla.....   BHut I always wear Rose (RED) colored glasses. It is really going to be weird to watch assu the first week. Our whole season for the last umpteen years has been a build-up for  beating the Forks at the end of the season.
A Z i p

Krazyie89

Well The thread does sound about right in regard of UA going 0-10?

Ok let be completely real here. Who are the team in the schedule were playing again?

Sept. 12: vs. Stanford (L)
Oct. 3: at UCLA (L)
Oct. 10: vs. Colorado (W)
Oct. 17: vs. USC (L)
Oct. 23: at Washington (L)
Oct. 31: vs. Oregon (L)
Nov. 7: at Utah (L)
Nov. 21: at Oregon State (W)
Nov. 28: vs. Arizona State (L)

AztecWildcat

KansasCityCats

The article suggests that Arizona is at a disadvantage because their easiest matchups are on the road...but I think it's the other way around.  We have a BETTER chance of beating Cal, USC, CU and assu at home.  There's still plenty of opportunity to steal wins from programs like OSU, UCLA and Stanford at their stadiums (in front of minimal fans).

https://arizonawildcats.com/sports/football/schedule/2020

I also love the fact that we OPEN with assu (for the first time since 1937 - per AZdesertswarm) because they don't know what to expect with Gunnell as the primary signal-caller and a mix of RB's.  Most of our offense is back, but I wouldn't expect it to look the same as the last two years (fortunately).

"IF" we play, it will be interesting to see how many wins we can steal...

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu