Zaon Collins 6'1 2021 4 Star PG has Arizona on his final 4 list

Started by WILD, July 06, 2020, 09:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmarti

The question is Arizona  actively recruiting  zaon
Or  is he just adding Arizona  in there to make his list look better .

I know Arizona offered him a scholly .
I just have not heard of them recruiting  him other than the offer  I know nolan Hickman  is there number  one option at pg.

jumpinjohnny

Quote from: Jdmarti on July 07, 2020, 12:33:04 AM
The question is Arizona  actively recruiting  zaon
Or  is he just adding Arizona  in there to make his list look better .

I just have not heard of them recruiting  him other than the offer  I know nolan Hickman  is there number  one option at pg.

Jacob0501 said the same thing on Desert Swarm -- an he doesn't include the (d) either

mvpreed2

Quote from: Jdmarti on July 07, 2020, 12:33:04 AM
The question is Arizona actively recruiting Zaon
Or is he just adding Arizona in there to make his list look better

I just have not heard of them recruiting him other than the offer I know nolan Hickman is there number one option at pg.
Not referring to Zaon, but the notion of adding a school(s) name on your list simply to make it "look" better is insane.
That is like how the Marcus Bagley recruitment ended up playing out...
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

I just not heard much on zaon with Arizona   I could be wrong, I try to pay attention to recruiting
As much as possible  without paying for service.

Who knows maybe Arizona  is recruiting  him  it seems like asu is recruiting  him the hardest  from what I have read.

WerderBremen

Jdmarti

Yea no crystal ball picks on 247 there is a futurecast prediction  from a writer  on rivals who covers unlv  an it is to unlv so according  to that he should be rebels bound we will see I don't
Think he is coming to Arizona.

I am not sure what's going on with 247 lately they crystal balling  hardly anyone I wonder if it is because of evan Daniel's leaving .
Even jason scheer seem to think kj. Simpson was coming to Arizona  but he still did not crystal ball him to Arizona.

Jdmarti

Another thing I am hoping for, since dunn is from tucson  that he is a wildcat fan I hope anyway .

KansasCityCats

Crazy. From a biased and uninformed perspective, I really thought that he would go to USC...or even assu. Nice to see that UNLV can lure the locals again.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu