Rumor: Gonzaga asst coach Tommy Lloyd to replace Sean Miller

Started by WILD, April 06, 2021, 07:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jav

Quote from: WILDSIZZLE on April 07, 2021, 04:53:28 PM
I'm hearing 7 or 8 years 22-25 Million 👀

Considering that's not allowable by the state it sheds doubt on what you're hearing.

WILD

Robbins believes Lloyd would be able to keep the International players currently on the team from transferring.

WILD

Gonzaga isn't going to just let Tommy Floyd go. There's a good chance he'll use this to get a huge raise to stay with the Zags and Robbins will have to scramble to hire another candidate.

Eurozona

People frequently joke that Miller is a mid-major coach (MMM). Its funny, because if Lloyd is the guy (and he IS their target) then we are literally getting a mid-major coach; wait, not a coach a freaking MM assistant.

AZip

I will answer this as simple as I can, from my standpoint:   N O[/font][/size][/color]
A Z i p

WILD

Robbins plan is to get Lloyd to agree to a contract and then the ABOR will approve the hire during the next meeting below.

https://twitter.com/realBJP/status/1379862233832771584

Jdmarti

I would prefer terry as coach  over lloyd
I think we could keep the team intact with terry as coach look at what adia barnes is doing.
I hope lloyd  stays put at Gonzaga.

KansasCityCats

I don't know enough about Lloyd to have an opinion on him. He obviously coached and recruited high level talent.

There's a chance that he becomes a home run hire that turns Arizona into a program with multiple titles. Or...he could just be a guy that earned credit by sitting next to Mark Few.

I'd personally rather choose an Arizona guy (if we're taking a chance) but we'll see how it plays out.

BearDownU - Menu