Arizona was called for the worst offensive foul call ever & still won 🎥

Started by WILD, January 21, 2021, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

If we had lost that game, Miller would have lost his mind with the officials. I'm proud of him for not earning a T.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have eaten my words...

KansasCityCats

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketball/2021/1/22/22243978/bobby-hurley-asu-arizona-complains-officiating-pac12-foul-remy-martin-azuolas-tubelis-2021

There's a funny article.  Hurley complains about assu not getting the calls...

2 important things to note:

1) WE were called for 7 more fouls than our opponent
2) WE knocked down 15 of 17 FT attempts...which is a huge reason that we won the game.  Nice improvement as we've struggled from the line this season.

WiscoAZfan19

I thought the Refs were bad for both teams honestly.  Just sad that we got more called our way but glad we won!
Boom-shaka-laka

Rodeoclown

Absolutely love that Hurley's only comments are about "deserving" to win and trying to say that Remy's accolades/previous performance mean he should have calls go his way....if there was ever a guarantee that assu will remain mediocre under Hurley's leadership, it's this attitude.....

you deserve nothing and this isn't dook where whining gets you what you want.  earn your wins, earn your losses

Calls were bad on both sides.  Complain all you want but own up to the parts where you could have done something to change the outcome of the game, like that amazing defense/boxing out effort against Tubelis at the end of the game.  Keep up the good work Sir!

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu