Questions

Started by Basketcats, September 15, 2020, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basketcats

I finally got the wife to allow me to spend some cash on shoes I want and I was looking for some input from fellow fans of the Cats. I wasn't sure where to post these questions so I chose the subject I spend the most time reading...

Does anyone know if the Nike Zoom Freak 1 (Arizona Wildcat edition of course) sneakers are still available for purchase? If so, know where I can get a pair?

Does anyone know if the Nike Pegasus 37 (again Arizona Wildcat edition) sneakers are being produced yet and made available yet? ZonaZealots had an article about them about 3 weeks ago but I can't find them anywhere.
https://zonazealots.com/2020/08/20/nike-air-zoom-pegasus-37-arizona-wildcats-releases/

Does anyone know of any place that may still have the Nike Navy/Red Arizona Wildcats Free TR v8 sneakers?

Thanks in advance.

Morte2257

I too have not been able to find these shoes! Someone please help

lsg_da_apache

Usually when Nike shoes come out they are at the bookstore, but I have yet to them on sale there yet. Once I do I'll let everyone know.

AZip

First...never admit you have to ask your wife for money
A Z i p

mvpreed2

Quote from: AZip on September 19, 2020, 09:07:34 AM
First...never admit you have to ask your wife for money
Technically, he did not ASK the Mrs for cash.
What he did was ask the Mrs to SPEND the money on SHOES.
I too used to be in that same situation, especially when you are not the one that is managing the checkbook?
The last thing I wanted was to buy a $200 pair of Nike/Jordans and have to have that argument with the Mrs.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Johnny-bravo

Quote from: AZ to VA on September 21, 2020, 05:23:42 AM
Nike.com

They don't appear to be available on the Nike website.

jumpinjohnny

Check out the recent article on Zona Zealots -- Fansided

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu