Kerr Kriisa 6'2 international PG has committed to Arizona

Started by WILD, April 17, 2020, 10:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

WerderBremen

Odd. You would think something like that would come up during recruiting.

Jdmarti

Arizona is now loaded at point guard if guys are eligible  an injury free  Arizona  really needs a wing an another big  I hope walton commits  an then Arizona  lands one  or two  of haarms an international  big.

ichi

not sure which is more amazing - that CSM pulled in a high level kid from Estonia during a worldwide pandemic and under considerable adversity,

or that people in Estonia name their kids after Wildcats

"Firing Sean Miller was just the spark this team needed." - CactusCat

mvpreed2

Quote from: Jdmarti on April 19, 2020, 01:51:21 AM
Arizona is now loaded at point guard if guys are eligible  an injury free  Arizona  really needs a wing an another big  I hope walton commits  an then Arizona  lands one  or two  of haarms an international  big.
Seeing we not have both Mathurin/Terry locked in, I believe the both of them will be our "wings" next season with both of them being 6'6.
I would still prefer we get a BIG wing and another big.
This scholarship we used to get Kriisa was what I was hoping to sit on and push into the 2021 recruiting class.

We still have room to bring them in also, as Haarms would be preferred big.
As for the bigger wing, we don't need him to be anything more than a glue guy.
6'7 or so that doesn't need the ball in his hands to make an impact on offense.
Honestly, can we bring Hollis-Jefferson back, because he is exactly who I am talking about right now.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

The sad part is that a sophomore Josh Green would be extremely similar to RHJ. Defensive stoppers that share the ball and attack the basket.

Jdmarti

I agree on green I wish he would have stayed it's just the way things worked out he was only playing 1 year here.

wildcatinthewoods

Quote from: PacSouthwest on April 18, 2020, 10:57:33 AM
Looks like Miller will be slotting Mathurin at SF, which means this team is going to be under-sized at the 1,2 and 3 (6'2, 6'0 and 6-5). Not sure how this team gains continuity with 6 guys competing for minutes at 2 positions. It tells me that Miller does not have confidence in any of them to be significant contributors (30+ minutes). There are going to be some unhappy players midway through the season. Balanced roster...whats that?
PG: Krissa, B.Williams (Baker) (Akinjo has zero PG traits)
SG: Akinjo, Terry, Brown, Baker (B.Will)
SF: Mathurin (Lee) (Terry has the height, but is way too skinny)
PF: Brown (Lee)
C: Koloko (Brown)

Yes Akinjo is a bit of a ball hog but he still averaged over 5 assists in his year with GT. He is definitely playing PG. He will be like Lyons a scoring PG. But if he is eligible he will start.

wildcatinthewoods

PG: Akinjo, T.Brown, Kerr
SG: Williams (if healthy), Baker, T.Brown
SF: Terry, Ben M
PF: Brown, Lee
C: Koloko, Brown

6'1 - 6'3/6'4 - 6'7 - 6'10 - 7,0 = not that small of a team

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu