Kerr Kriisa 6'2 international PG has committed to Arizona

Started by WILD, April 17, 2020, 10:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Kerr Kriisa 6'2 international PG has committed to Arizona! This is a Big get for Arizona as he's been playing against grown men and holding his own.

He will be ranked as a 4 star in the near future.

Kerr Kriisa's career
2019-2020 season with Zalgiris Kaunas II
Kerr Kriisa averaged 14.3 points, 2.4 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game, playing 19 games with Zalgiris Kaunas II, during the 2019-2020 Lithuania - NKL regular-season. He set his season-high with 26 points in 29 minutes against Telsiai on February 29, 2020. He grabbed a season-high 7 rebounds in 30 minutes against Palangos Kuršiai on October 05, 2019. He dished a season-high 10 assists in 19 minutes against Silales Lusis on October 24, 2019.

He scored in double figures 13 times in 19 games. He had 20 points or more 5 times.

2019-2020 season with Prienu CBet
Kerr Kriisa averaged 4.1 points, 0.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, playing 10 games with Prienu CBet, during the 2019-2020 Lithuania - betsafe LKL regular-season. He set his season-high with 12 points in 19 minutes against Rytas Vilnius on November 16, 2019. He grabbed a season-high 3 rebounds in 20 minutes against Pieno Zvaigzdes on November 23, 2019. He dished a season-high 6 assists in 19 minutes against Rytas Vilnius on November 16, 2019.

He scored in double figures 1 time in 10 games.

Kerr highlights

New highlight added on 5/30/20

2020champs

WerderBremen

So is the LKL the first and the NKL the second division in Lithuania?

Jdmarti

I imagine Arizona is probably  waiting for him to sign his loi  to announce his commitment.

Jdmarti

Arizona is sure adding alot of ball handlers  an guys that can run the pg. Position  wonder if Miller will at times play  3 pg. Out there at a time  I imagine terry an Baker will mostly play at the 2 an 3 position   then there is also eligibility concerns  for akinjo in the first  semester  an  b.will  to see if he can play an how many mins  now Arizona  should defently be covered  with kriisa an brown at pg.

mvpreed2

I will refrain from being a negative Nancy at this point.

Welcome to the family that is Arizona Kerr!
We are excited to have you on board and hope that you can come in and carry on tradition by keeping Arizona at the top of the PAC-12 and one of the best in the nation!
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

ZonaBBB

ChrisZona

So I'm assuming the staff isn't very confident about Brandon's recovery. Though with Baker playing PG last year I didn't think another PG/CG was necessary. But at least this kid looks like he has some potential. Hopefully he's in it for the long haul.

WerderBremen

Hmmm. He seems to be playing for both teams in the same season. So I guess one of the two is the "farm" team. Probably the one where he scored more. But in what devisions do they play? The numbers become more meaningful when you know where to place them.

WerderBremen

Ok, so mostly 2nd devision but starting to get minutes with the top guys.

ESPN article sounds promising and there is a rumor going around that there is a big guy from Europe around the corner.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu