To those supporting Joe Biden

Started by Little George, October 15, 2020, 09:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny-bravo

And who is stupid enough to believe some bullshit story that hunter biden took a laptop in for repair, and forgot about it, and a blind repairman (not making this up) somehow recognized him, read his emails, and sent them to Rudy Giuliani.  How stupid do you have to be to have to believe this shit?  Of course I don't mean you personally, just asking.....

Little George

Quote from: Johnny-bravo on October 17, 2020, 02:06:58 PM
Why post this crap?  In a basketball forum?

1.) I think this section is under Let's Talk Politics?
2.) As a Christian, my religious freedoms are very important to me.
3.) As an American, there is nothing more important than than the direction our country is going in and my individual rights as an American citizen.

ALL of which are under attack by political groups and anti-American groups.

Why do we have this section on the site? For this very reason.

Johnny-bravo

I'm just gonna give LG the benefit of the doubt that he is trolling us and not stupid as shit enough to believe any of the seal team six crap.  Everyone, leave him alone and stand down and stand by.  I got your back LG

Little George

Quote from: Johnny-bravo on October 17, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
And who is stupid enough to believe some bullshit story that hunter biden took a laptop in for repair, and forgot about it, and a blind repairman (not making this up) somehow recognized him, read his emails, and sent them to Rudy Giuliani.  How stupid do you have to be to have to believe this shit?  Of course I don't mean you personally, just asking.....

Three years of BS investigation into Trump and 30 plus million spent. Nothing but BS charges against a few people who at some point worked in his campaign.

The Biden family is corrupt just like the Clintons! Evidence is there already. Main stream media won't cover it because they are also corrupt. Stuff is coming out and there will likely be some big things coming down soon. Bidens are connected to human trafficking as well as the other BS already in the open.

Will you eat crow and admit it when it does ALL come out? I would if it had been Trump!
I was never a Trump supporter until I had NO other choice.

Johnny-bravo

You don't have a Christian bone in your body if you vote for Trump stop lying to yourself and us. The man is completely immoral and would never ask what would Jesus do.

Little George

Quote from: Johnny-bravo on October 17, 2020, 04:07:14 PM
I'm just gonna give LG the benefit of the doubt that he is trolling us and not stupid as shit enough to believe any of the seal team six crap.  Everyone, leave him alone and stand down and stand by.  I got your back LG

Thank you JohnyBravo

I am not upset or angry with people who really do not know. The media has lied so much, it is hard to tell who is telling the truth. Trump is NO angel either, not my type of person to be honest. However, the corruption has been there for 40 years, not something new. I have seen (not like Adam Shiff) the connections between all the parts I earlier mentioned. IF what I have been told it true, this in not even the start of what major things will come out soon.

Johnny-bravo

Don't play the IF what I've seen is true bullshit game.  You're smart enough to call out bs and not allow yourself to be used in repeating it.  Trumps "people are saying....I don't know...." way of lying.

Johnny-bravo

People are saying You're either dumb or evil if you vote for Trump at this stage.  I don't know personally but that's what people are saying

Little George

Quote from: Johnny-bravo on October 17, 2020, 04:11:27 PM
You don't have a Christian bone in your body if you vote for Trump stop lying to yourself and us. The man is completely immoral and would never ask what would Jesus do.

Actually I find it interesting that the dems that condemn the new supreme court justice to be because of her religion, are of the supposed same faith. Pelosi and Biden are both Catholic?
I have great deal of faith, but certainly not enough to move mountains. Dems represent open door abortions which I do not believe in. Same sex marriage which I do not believe in. Although I believe Constitution gives us the right to the pursuit of happiness and therefore same sex marriage should be legal? We do not live in a democracy, we live in a Constitutional Republic. The Constitution is all we have. Trump stands for that! The left does not. Silencing our 1st Amendment Rights and trying to take away our 2nd Amendment Rights. Corruption runs very deep.

Little George

Quote from: Johnny-bravo on October 17, 2020, 04:20:10 PM
People are saying You're either dumb or evil if you vote for Trump at this stage.  I don't know personally but that's what people are saying

I do not know where you live? I do not have a single neighbor, Black, Hispanic, or otherwise that is supporting Biden. Talk to them regularly.

BearDownU - Menu