9 years ago today Arizona dominated top seed Duke to get to elite 8!

Started by WILD, March 24, 2020, 07:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

https://twitter.com/TheWildcaster/status/1242430981891477506

This is one of my favorite games ever. It also helps that it was on my Birthday and is one of the best presents I've ever received. BEARDOWN!

WILD

TennesseeCat36

Thanks wild. Really a
Fun team to watch and wish we had more Solomon Hill's and Kyle Fogg's and of
course Williams. I believe we are National Champs that year if Williams didn't get in foul trouble early in the 2nd half against UConn

Titan4Wildcats

DWill went 5-6 from deep and Jordin Mayes played like a future pro!...

DefinitelyNotWiid

WiscoAZfan19

Best Miller team IMO and the team was always undersized and still won a lot of games. My favorite team. Rewatching this team gives me chills.  Jesse Perry worked his ass off against guys that were like 4-6 inches taller than him.  Derrick was a monster.  I know a lot of you have players from the past that were great and amazing but what Derrick William's did in college was nothing short of spectacular.  He had the balls to take over games and beat players.  Not much was going to stop him free throw line and in.  Derrick William's will always be my favorite AZ player.
Boom-shaka-laka

Deb

Best game of the miller era.

But that was nine yrs ago, and I sure hope in the next decade that us fans aren't still here only talkin about that time DWill beat Duke.

FOOS

right after the game started I boarded a plane from Dallas to Phoenix.  Arizona - down early like 12-4.  Right before touch down the pilot was like "welp - we have begun our initial decent into Sky Harbor airport.  Currently 70 degrees in the Valley with winds of 10 mph out of the west.  We'll be landing to the east - should have you to the gate about 5 minutes early tonight. Oh - and for those you that are interested - Arizona is leading Duke 86-69 with just under 2 minutes to play."  I jump out of my seat only to be reprimanded by the flight attendant lol

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu