Miller is in Vegas to watch 6'6 2020 prospect Ben Mathurin

Started by WILD, December 19, 2019, 02:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/status/1207769135473512448

"It was amazing also because I saw myself over there also and I just felt like my place was in the team with all of them," Mathurin said.

What was Arizona's message?

"It was that they're not only going to be a team but that they're going to be a family," he said.

Read more on Ben below
https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/status/1207772425888256000

Zona Nation

BTFD!

Zona Nation

BTFD!

Jdmarti

Don't  know much about mathurin  but we need players  for 2020 class   an they say when he commits he will be a 4 star player that's pretty good so bring him on.

Jdmarti

From what I have seen an read mojave has alot of talent  I really hope Arizona  can get him  with mojave I wonder if there is any chance of him reclassifying  if so that would be big.

Jdmarti

From evan Daniel's article it sounds like ben mathurin  really likes both baylor an Arizona see which one he picks I hope Arizona.

Jdmarti

Intersting that the main schools  that are fighting for ben mathurin  an mojave king are  are both Arizona an baylor an they both are international prospects.

mvpreed2

Quote from: Jdmarti on December 20, 2019, 06:44:21 AM
Intersting that the main schools  that are fighting for ben mathurin  an mojave king are  are both Arizona and baylor and they both are international prospects.
Miller has shifted to trying to scout/find international prospects a bit more.
Not so sure how much of an impact Markkanen had to do with it, but every recruiting class, there about 2-4 prospects that Miller offers/recruits.

As far as these two in King/Mathurin, they appear to be two good role players to plug in next season.
We might need wings more than we need bigs for 2020, which was crazy coming into the season because that was a strength.
Losing DD, DS graduating and JG possibly to the NBA, that is all three wings we had taller than 6'5.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Zona Nation

Quote from: mvpreed2 on December 20, 2019, 07:44:17 AM
Quote from: Jdmarti on December 20, 2019, 06:44:21 AM
Intersting that the main schools  that are fighting for ben mathurin  an mojave king are  are both Arizona and baylor and they both are international prospects.
Miller has shifted to trying to scout/find international prospects a bit more.
Not so sure how much of an impact Markkanen had to do with it, but every recruiting class, there about 2-4 prospects that Miller offers/recruits.

As far as these two in King/Mathurin, they appear to be two good role players to plug in next season.
We might need wings more than we need bigs for 2020, which was crazy coming into the season because that was a strength.
Losing DD, DS graduating and JG possibly to the NBA, that is all three wings we had taller than 6'5.
King is a 2021 prospect and Ben is 2020. Sounds like Ben will be a 4* and King will be a 5*. I'm not sure if call King a role player, he'll probably start from day one. It sounds like King will come to the states next season and play ball at a prep school then stay on track for the 2021 class
BTFD!

BearDownU - Menu