2020 Recruiting List

Started by mvpreed2, April 15, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpreed2

As for the prospects, it seems like Burnett/Christopher/Williams are the priorities right now, but this is based solely on the amount of traffic they have had on here.

As for the bigs, that Garcia kid from the Midwest is a gem, but I'm not sure where we stand with him.
This recruiting class is still very early in the process, and I can see us swinging some prospects if we have a good season, especially if we end up sending Mannion/Green to the NBA.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

We will definitely need a point guard next year if nico leaves as expected I hope Sean recruits d.nix.

mvpreed2

Quote from: Jdmarti on May 24, 2019, 06:42:49 AM
We will definitely need a point guard next year if nico leaves as expected I hope Sean recruits d.nix.
I'm not in the know, but I'm assuming Miller is going bring in Burnett to be that combo guard role at 6'3.
I think the departures will dictate how Miller brings in though.

We have what...possibly four departures next season?
Two seniors and two NBA departures (Jeter/Hazzard,Mannion/Green).
If we land Brown, I believe Miller will look to bring in PG or CG/W/W/B type of class.
Any other departures and we take the best player available.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

dashots_UA

Quote from: mvpreed2 on May 28, 2019, 01:30:34 PM
If we land Brown, I believe Miller will look to bring in PG or CG/W/W/B type of class.
Stone Gettings, also.
We will be down to Lee, Koloko and Nnaji in the front. 
Bear Down.

mvpreed2

Quote from: dashots_UA on May 28, 2019, 03:47:23 PM
Quote from: mvpreed2 on May 28, 2019, 01:30:34 PM
Stone Gettings, also.
We will be down to Lee, Koloko and Nnaji in the front.
Oh yeah I forgot about him.
That makes five expected departures.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

BearDown12345

Marjon Beauchamp recently changed his Instagram bio which points to him having moved to Arizona. If this is true Arizona has a much better chance of recruiting him for next year. In addition, he is in Arizona right now, possibly for a visit or getting used to his new school here. He could be looking to join Hillcrest or Bella Vista.

Jdmarti

One things for sure we will have a lot of scholarships available for 2020 class

BearDown12345

Matt Moreno was in recent contact with Arizona recruits Terren Frank and Marjon Beauchamp who both shared their desire to visit Arizona very soon.

side roller

eggdog

I wish that I could be more like Dickie V, but I'm just not willing to cut off half my dick and tape it to my forehead - ichi

Jdmarti

I think Sean Miller will try too bring in too point guards considering nico hazzerd will be gone an maybe b.will I hope not but his knee is in question he may need to load up on the position.  Some players I would like Arizona to land are D.nix BURNETT  Zaire Williams  puff Johnson Jalen Johnson  beauchamp   dawson garcia . Puff Johnson we are waiting to see if he stays in 2020 class or if he reclassifys I hope we land him either way.

BearDownU - Menu