Vitale says sources tell him Arizona to be hit with Major Allegation

Started by WILD, April 02, 2020, 07:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOOS

It's been two years since this broke - I guess the NCAA has been super busy... 

KansasCityCats

Either that...or they needed a documentary of a liar to try and find evidence that didn't exist elsewhere.

ichi

Quote from: KansasCityCats on April 05, 2020, 01:05:43 PM
Either that...or they needed a documentary of a liar to try and find evidence that didn't exist elsewhere.

^^what KCC said

leftover craploaf, reheated with a 'special sauce', people gulp it down 'cause its salty, 10 minutes later they hungry for more shit to get outraged at, hold the facts tho they're fattening
"Firing Sean Miller was just the spark this team needed." - CactusCat

Eurozona

Amazed he equates Miller with Wade, when what Wade said was far worse. No mention of Kansas either, as their behavior is also more incriminating.
The NCAA is probably waiting/hoping that something else surfaces that will lend credibility to the sanctions they want to place on Arizona, but the truth is, they have all they will ever get on Arizona.

KansasCityCats

They only focused on Arizona and LSU because they're Nike schools. Guys like Dawkins were "employed" by Kansas and wouldn't throw their own under the bus.

something1

My sources tell me DickieV needs to change his extra absorbent diaper because he's so full of shit that it can't be contained in one shot.

AZip

A Z i p

BearDownU - Menu