Arizona 2019 prospect Ziaire Williams recruiting update 🎥

Started by WILD, December 19, 2019, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Ziaire Williams says he will decide on his school by January or February. On Arizona "Arizona is probably the most active recruiter on me for sure" Click link in tweet below to watch Ziaire's interview.

https://twitter.com/MattGOAZCATS/status/1207328799190204418

Zonabmp12

Wow how impressive is this kid! He sounded very smart and educated in that interview. Would love to see him commit to AZ but not going to hold my breath.

Zona Nation

BTFD!

Jdmarti

If he did commit to Arizona  he would provide star power  he would  be a go to scorer on the perimeter  let's hope he comes here.

WILD

Jdmarti

I have heard  ziaire say in a interview he said January  or February  but said he will take as much time as he needs  I know him posting 7 days means   when he can play his first game.

Jdmarti

On corey evans twitter Tuesday he said  he still likes ziaire too arizona    though he is suppose to visit Oregon eventually  an corey evans mentioned  ziaire looking  into the overseas route I hope that  does not happen we really need his services.

Jdmarti

I just hope ziaire is not interested  in the international  route I had not heard that till now. We already lost out terry Armstrong  because of due to that.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu