FBI Scandal News Articles Mega Thread, Post/Read All Related Articles Here

Started by WILD, September 28, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Louisville gets there NOA. They have 3 months to respond. Should be a minimum 1 year tourney ban, but could be more. Keep in mind Louisville is currently on probation.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1257355565107425282

Jdmarti

I hope the ncaa hurts up with our accusations  its hurting recruiting  let's go.

Little George

AZCatMom

KansasCityCats

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29271617/oklahoma-state-given-1-year-ncaa-tournament-ban

Oklahoma State can kick off the "punishment festivities".  Book reportedly took less money than Evans...and he wasn't tied to two programs with allegations (South Carolina and OSU).  I'm still optimistic that Probation will be our only slap on the wrist.  Perhaps we'll find out soon...

Eurozona

Quote from: Little George on September 04, 2019, 06:07:14 AM
I think they just did not want the NCAA to see the lack of effort they put into it. I think it is funny that an FBI agent comes to you and lies about who he is and or his purpose to catch you in a lie and then prosecutes you for lying to him. Just a total sham organization anymore.
Michael Flynn would agree.

Eurozona

Quote from: Lutesguitar on September 13, 2019, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: KansasCityCats on September 11, 2019, 08:14:39 AM
Yes, but regardless of video evidence, Gassnola admitted to his involvement in multiple bribery scandals.

Book was caught with $15K, which is nothing compared to the adidas deals that were discussed in the article.

Ridiculous that he won't serve hard time.

Tanya McDowell got 5 yrs for sending her son to the wrong school district & Kelley Williams-Bolar got 3 years $30k fine for sending her daughter to the wrong school district...Felicity Huffman gets 14 DAYS...

14 days...

Guess  Thomas "T.J." Gassnola's race...(He's NOT a POC)...

IF you doubt there is such a thing as white privilege you've never examined the court system and looked at the hard cold data.
Liberal white elite privilege more like it. Race is not the problem; Political affiliation and wealth is the reason she received a light sentence.

jumpinjohnny

Quote from: PacSouthwest on June 06, 2020, 03:26:19 PM
Quote from: Little George on September 04, 2019, 06:07:14 AM
I think they just did not want the NCAA to see the lack of effort they put into it. I think it is funny that an FBI agent comes to you and lies about who he is and or his purpose to catch you in a lie and then prosecutes you for lying to him. Just a total sham organization anymore.
Michael Flynn would agree.

Bingo!

WILD

Wow, it's been 3 years and still nothing. What is the NCAA waiting for? Rip the band-aid off and get this over with.

https://twitter.com/GregStemen/status/1318918296423583745

Jdmarti

NCAA is  waiting for a few days till our season starts  to drop the hammer so they can screw us in our season an even more in recruiting I am convinced this scandal  has cost Arizona  alot of players.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu